Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
JOIN OUR EXPANDING TEAMS IN THE ROLE OF INVOICING OFFICER AND START YOUR CAREER IN FINANCE!
- Follow-up of outstanding amounts to be Invoiced (control of quotes, prices and billing information)
- Daily and monthly billing according to portfolio allocation
- Preparation, editing and sending of invoices and credits notes
- Tracking and updating billing data
- Coordination with sales teams and production team
- Retrieving PO number from customers
- Support to debt collectors (chargeback, assets, transmission of additional information for the proper understanding of the dispute)
- Handling incoming request for all billing-related matters