Junior Desktop Publisher
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand
About the role:
Acolad Canada is looking for a Junior Desktop Publisher with expertise in Creative Suite software such as Illustrator, Indesign, and Acrobat. Your talent in color correcting and creating stunning layouts will be put to use as you work with ePub files, ensuring that they are perfectly formatted and ready to impress.
- Skilled in color correcting and creating impressive layouts
- Proficient in composition and layout, creating press layouts for web and sheetfed presses
- Create complex electronic files for publications
Das erwarten wir:
- You have a College degree in Office work or a professional high school diploma in a related field.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in Creative Suite software including ( Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat, including preflight tools)
- Knowledge of ePub (CSS/XHTML) would be an asset
- Strong proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Expertise in French considered a valuable asset to the position
Das bieten wir:
- Working remotely - Based in Quebec
- Group Insurance benefits from the first working day.
- In addition to annual vacation, 5 paid days off at Christmas time and additional 6 days of sick leave.