Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand
We are currently looking for an Business Development Manager to join our sales team in Amstelveen, the Netherlands!
You will be teaming up with other sales roles and report directly into our Head of Sales. We work with latest-state-of the art sales tools and we are marketing-enabled.
As our Business Development Manager, you will be focused on driving new business by identifying and developing new or existing qualified leads.
• Identify and follow up on qualified leads. Pursue and acquire new clients in the Netherlands and specific verticals.
• Pro-active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communication designed to increase client interest in Acolad.
• Attend industry and networking events.
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Acolad solutions.
• Act as a liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure excellence in meeting client requirements.
• Ensure sales process compliance and adherence to sales guidelines.
• Manage sales pipeline, ensure up-to-date and accurate records in eCRM (data quality) and prepare a variety of reports.
Das erwarten wir:
• University/HBO degree in a relevant area (business, marketing)
• Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in sales
• Experience in solution selling or purchasing in similar domains (e.g. content, digital services, technology, printing) and relevant industries (e.g. financial services, technology, manufacturing)
• High energy and a passion for growth
• Self-starter, autonomy in identifying business opportunities; knowledge of sales methodology and tools
• Strong analytical skills to match client requirements with our service offering
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent level of Dutch and English
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
Das bieten wir:
You will find yourself in a very exciting position within a driven and professional team.
A great role in a growing organization that operates in a rapidly changing market. Performance and Respect are our core values. Incredible opportunities for your own input, existing brands where you can implement further digitalization.
Excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment, with a salary depending on experience and a bonus scheme.
We offer FlexWork – 3 days in the office, 2 days from home or 1 day from home for part-time workers.