Ubiqus US is seeking an Account Manager for our Translation Sales department.
JOB TITLE: Sales Account Manager
DEPARTMENT: Business Development, Transcription
LOCATION: New York
At Ubiqus, our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service. If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
Objectives of this Role
- Develop a thorough understanding of the full range of language service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Working with the Production department team to identify project requirements and scope and estimating costs and time requirements for successful project completion. This entails creating quotations for clients directly or assisting senior personnel in doing so
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Preparation, drafting and follow-up of proposals created in company’s CRM system, which requires estimating word counts and understanding, at a minimum, the basics of languages, the use of translation/cultural adaptation/back translation, typesetting/formatting requirements, localization processes, audio/video production, and interpreting assignments
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Proofreading sales materials such as RFPs/RFIs, client mailings and presentations
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets and activities quotas
- Other duties may be assigned
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Skills and Qualifications
- Three+ years professional experience in a sales or customer service role
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software
Das bieten wir:
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WORKING AT UBIQUS:
Make an Impact: You have an opportunity to influence the profitability and success of the company. Your expertise drives best practices, procedure optimization, and staff growth and development.
A Great Fit: Ubiqus is a large enough company for access to technology, tools and career advancement yet small enough to affect change, be a superstar, maximize your skills, and shape our futures.
Development: We believe that growing our people directly results in the growth of our business. We strive to mentor, educate, and promote from within.
A Challenge: “If it were easy everyone could do it.” We challenge our team to defy the status quo.
Accountability: We insist on the highest ethical standards, a culture of collegiality and respect, and aggressive goal setting to achieve excellence.
Diversity and Fun: Every day we forge relationships across our team of diverse individuals. An eclectic mix of linguists, geeks, techies, bookworms, movie buffs, musicians, foodies, athletes, baristas, homebodies, adventurers, travelers, and very good people.
Great Location: Located in the financial district of downtown New York City.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary with Uncapped Commissions
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
45k-50k base salary, plus 5-10k bonus