Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster, and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a HR Generalist to work at our Brussels office.
The job holder is in charge of managing all HR processes and administration in the country, supporting management on all HR topics by:
- Being responsible for an accurate and up to date HR administration: Ensuring proper execution of payroll (via ADP), HR related contract management and legal compliance at country level
- Ensuring the timely execution of all HR processes.
- Partnering with the Benelux HR Manager and Belgium HRBP on creating and improving current HR processes, policies, projects, etc. and following up on their implementation
- Partnering with the (line) management in the governance of all HR related topics, supporting local managers and employees
- Fostering a culture of dialogue, feedback, and collaboration
- Promoting a healthy, safe and pleasant workplace
- Replace the HRBP when necessary.
Das erwarten wir:
- Available for 28-32 hours a week
- Bachelor degree in HR, Social Sciences, Business Administration or Law
- Relevant experience in an HR generalist role ideally in international companies
- Solid knowledge of Belgian labour market and labour law
- Hands-on and proactive mentality
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Good in French, Dutch and English
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office, SAP)
- Experienced with ADP payroll management is a plus
- Work permit for Belgium