HR Manager Benelux
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for an HR Manager Benelux to join our team in the Netherlands.
As HR Manager Benelux you work closely with the HR VP and managers within the Benelux. You will have an important role in helping build a culture by integrating multiple acquired companies and by ensuring the adequate management of all HR processes. In this position you have a lot of variety and you become responsible for your Benelux HR team.
You are expected to see and seize all opportunities for improvement. With the motto, think Global, act Local. Your role is to ensure that all important HR processes within the Benelux run smoothly. Acting as a coach and leader for all local HR advisors in the Benelux. Ensure optimal HR utilization in the respective countries and act as a global team
About the job
- Working together with the local HR advisors within the Benelux and act as their coach.
- Ensuring optimal staffing of the HR teams. This means travelling to other countries on a regular basis.
- Working closely and advising the local management teams on HR related matters and topics.
- Coordinating and participating in (possible future) Acquisition integrations.
- Coordinating and participating in integrating SAP succesfactors in the Netherlands (on 2024 planning).
- Initiating improvement proposals to the HR VP, both local and global (Think Global, act Local)
- Being an Advisor of the HR VP.
- Reporting towards HR VP and management
Das erwarten wir:
- Available for 32-40 hours per week
- Able to travel on a regual basis within Benelux;
- Degree in, for example, HR, Psychology, Business Administration or Law;
- Good in the Dutch and English language;
- In-depth knowledge of NL employment law. Other countries such as Belgium and Luxembourg is a plus;
- Experience in transformation- and change management;
- Act as a teamplayer and a client driven approach;
- Hands-on and proactive mentality;
- Excellent communication and coaching skills;
- Experience with SAP succesfactors or payroll administration is an advantage
Das bieten wir:
- Competitive base salary, based on experience
- Participant of the non-contributory pension
- Hybrid and flexible working model, including a work from home allowance
- 25 vacation days thatcan be further supplemented with the help of the ‘’cafeteria plan’’
Acolad is an international leader in directly applicable language and content solutions, services and technologies. The group, with brands such as Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, is present in 25 countries and has a network of more than 2,500 in-house experts worldwide. In addition, +20,000 external linguists can be deployed.
At Acolad, every function is the key to global growth. Contributing to Acolad represents a unique opportunity for professional development through a global collaborative environment that fosters talent and creativity. Important in Acolad's DNA are "social return" and innovation.