Continuous Improvement Developer
Acolad Digital is a leading provider of content-centered solutions and services for corporate clients and government institutions around the globe that aim to enhance their digital customer and employee experience. We are part of Acolad, an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. The group is present in 25 countries.
Read more: https://www.acolad.com/en/digital.html
We are constantly growing and we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Developerto join us in taking our services to the next level.
You will be part of our Shared Service Center. Together with your team, you will be responsible for delivering the best service possible to our clients. As fast and efficient as possible, you fix functional and technical incidents. Communication is key as you will keep clients updated on the status of issues and make sure all their questions are answered. Your analytical mind helps you in seeking out issues proactively and solving them before they become a problem. You help our clients with their day to day tasks and you adapt the application according to their changing needs.
Das erwarten wir:
- You have a degree in computer science
- You focus on finding solutions instead of fixating on the problem, you love to be the person who fixes things
- You are flexible, you can switch easily between tasks
- You can speak, think, write,... in Dutch and English
- You are open to learning new (java based) technologies
- You know how to keep an overview of priorities and running issues
- You love sharing knowledge and working together with your team to create the best results
Das bieten wir:
- 🖼️ You will work on state-of-the-art projects.
- 📚Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
- 📈 Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities.
- 🏢 Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city center.
- 🏠 Work-life balance is key - you can work in a hybrid model, dividing your workweek between the office and home.
- 🧑🤝🧑 An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!