Quality Assurance Analyst Trainee- Translation and Localization
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst Trainee , to work at our Paço de Arcos office, Portugal.
The main purpose of this position is supporting the quality assurance team within the Language Services business unit, including but not limited to customer feedback handling, preparing quality audits with customers, following up on client questionnaires and generating report on customer satisfaction from the different global ops teams.
- Support the individual teams to research and find solutions, monitoring also implemented actions to avoid recurrence.
- Maintain the global feedback tracking system on a routine basis. Follow up on timely CAPA completions, tracking improvement action plans and verification of records in compliance with company´s internal processes.
- Support the QA team with the launch of the new feedback management tracking system.
- Support the QA team with the monthly KPI reporting and CAPA reviews for the global production teams.
- Support the QA team with minor and major root cause investigations and follow up with stakeholders.
- Support internal, and as needed external audits for QA for Language Services SUPPORT work.
Das erwarten wir:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant area (Management or Quality Management, for example)
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel and Power Point are mandatory)
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Responsible and independent with pro-active attitude
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit
Das bieten wir:
- ☀️ Location: Paço de Arcos, Lisbon
- 🍽️ Meal allowance
- 🚇 Transport allowance
- ➕ Seniority days
- 🔀 Flexible schedule
- 🌎 International environment with multicultural teams
- 💼 Professional development and growth opportunities