Contract Project Manager/Senior Project Manager w/ Dubbing/Multimedia Experience
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager with a specialty in complex dubbing/multimedia projects. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of big or complex language services projects in your portfolio, with the ultimate goal of delivering the product to the customer.
Project Manager positions pay up to $13 USD/hour, based on experience.
Senior Project Manager positions pay up to $15 USD/hour, based on experience.
These positions are fully remote at this time and require that you have reliable internet connection.
Please submit your applications in English.
- Manage common and complex customer requirements (engagement and service setup, monitoring of the execution of the SQP, process improvement and optimization);
- Monitor project financials including P&L for the project, prepare invoicing and reporting, manage KPIs, draft forecasts;
- Identify and report cross-selling opportunities to Customer Service Management;
- Manage client relationships including mid-to upper level operational contacts; own customer satisfaction.
- Own complex dubbing/multimedia projects from start to finish by working with the client to understand the full scope of the project and ensuring quality, profit margin, and timelines.
Das erwarten wir:
- High School Diploma or University Degree in lieu of experience
- 1-2 years of experience coordinating projects within the language services industry is required for Project Managers with experience in dubbing projects.
- 4-5 years of experience is required for you to be considered for the Senior Project Manager position in dubbing projects.
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Experience with CAT Tools is required
- Very good analytical and organizational skills
- Resilient in stressful situations
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g MS Office)
Das bieten wir:
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic international team!
- An opportunity to grow within the company! We review performance regularly and will work with you to reach your career goals.
- We offer 2 weeks (10 business days) of PTO after 6 months with the company.
- We pay in USD. The pay for this position is up to $13 USD/hour for Project Managers and $15/ USD/hour for Senior Project Managers.
- At this time the hiring manager for this position is based in the US.