AEM Business Practitioner
Acolad Digital is a leading provider of content-centered solutions and services for corporate clients and government institutions around the globe that aim to enhance their digital customer and employee experience. We are part of Acolad, an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. The group is present in 25 countries.
Read more: https://www.acolad.com/en/digital.html.
We are constantly growing and we are looking for an AEM Business Practitioner. In this role you will be responsible for leading the functional analysis and guiding the implementation of Adobe's web content management system (CMS) for clients. This includes analyzing client requirements, configuring the CMS to meet those needs, creating and managing content templates, and training end-users on how to use the system. In addition, an AEM business practitioner may also be involved in the planning and execution of website redesigns and digital marketing campaigns. You will collaborate with a team of technical experts, designers, project manager, … to achieve a successful outcome for both customer and team.
Das erwarten wir:
Who are you? 🙋♀️
- Building better digital experiences is your passion.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a functional analyst or business analyst.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud or other digital experience platforms is a huge plus.
- You have experience with wireframing and information architecture.
- You are a strong communicator. You can adjust your language to the audience in front of you.
- You love sharing knowledge and working together with your team to create the best result.
- You live in the beautiful country of France.
- You speak French and are fluent in English.
Das bieten wir:
🖼️ You will work on state-of-the-art projects.
📚Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
📈 Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities.
🏠 Work-life balance is key, so you are able to choose a hybrid way of working as well.
🧑🤝🧑 An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!