General Manager - Nordics
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands.
Acolad is currently looking for its new General Manager – Nordics. This is a permanent and full-time position, ideally based in Helsinki. We are also open to other locations in the Nordics region.
The General Manager owns the P&L of his/her region or BU, and is responsible for revenue and margin contribution.
- Be responsible for revenue, margin, cost of sales & cost of delivery, leading to contribution D within the agreed annual budget plan.
- Define and execute a customer-centric Commercial strategy for your scope, continuously refine strategy with a growth mindset on existing business and new customer acquisition.
- Develop relationships with key customers and establish local strategic partnerships. Drive margin optimization projects in the organization.
- Define and execute a people-centric employee strategy, in collaboration with global HR. Ensure that the division is optimally structured and staffed for daily operations as well as to succeed in upcoming opportunities.
- Build a cohesive leadership team for your scope with Head of Sales and Head of Production.
- Establish close links with other general managers, as well as with the Executive Committee in order to share best practices, market knowledge and accelerate the growth of the entity.
Das erwarten wir:
- 10 to 15 years of experience, with extensive experience in the Translation industry
- A Sales Management background in international environments, with B2B services experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Finnish; Danish, Swedish or Norwegian is a plus